- It is big enough to cover the sin you believe you are buried too deep in.
- It is strong enough to carry you over whatever it is that you are going through.
- It is whole enough to complete your need of seeking acceptance because of the constant feeling of being misunderstood.
If you can’t name one reason of why you love yourself, then just remember God’s love for you. It’s proven in these three (paraphrased) scriptures:
- John 3:16– He sent His one and only son to die (cover) for our sins.
- Romans 8:38-39– Neither death nor life, nor anything else in ALL creation will be able to separate us from the love of God. His love (carries) the weight of ALL things trying to stop you from receiving it.
- Ephesians 1:4– For He chose us before the creation of the world, IN LOVE. You are (complete) in Him!
Please, go and read these scriptures in NIV translation to get a full understanding. Highlight them, write them down on a sticky note. Save them as a wallpaper on your phone/laptop. Whatever you have to do to instill His Word in your heart, I encourage you to do so. I pray that after reading this, you have the confidence you need to take on this week!
“Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.”
1 Peter 4:8